Networks Deleted From Account

sirius
sirius Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
Asked Fing support about this but that was little help. After one reply from fing that did not work, I was directed to ask questions here.
Many of my networks were deleted from my account. Fing support said they would not do that, well, I did not do it...  Fing support suggested to try Settings > Account Storage > Restore. That did nothing, my networks are still missing. Is there a way to get my data back about the missing networks?

Comments

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @sirius
    Our Fing App stores the data on the cloud servers and if any data like devices/networks are deleted then the Fing App will sync to the cloud servers updating the account. In that case, the previously deleted data will be lost. As of now, there is no way to restore the data then.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • sirius
    sirius Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 28, 2020 #3
    Thank you for the reply Robin.
    So this does not tell me how or why the networks were deleted. I have, since this happened, deleted some networks that are not connected to my fingbox, but did not delete the account that was connected to a fingbox.
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @sirius
    I will not be able to comment as how your networks got deleted. All I can share is some steps to make sure the data is always synchronized to your Fing Account.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!