Helping Hand 3: How to Select/Edit a Title
For our 3rd ‘Helping Hand’ we have compiled a short video of How to provide the Suitable Title for your post so that it can address the main discussion and our members can advice you on that.
Some of the main benefits of this are:
- To help understand the complete post.
- Easier to answer if same discussion has been posted before.
- While searching for your post, it is easy to find.
You can edit the Title by clicking on the settings icon on top right corner and choose a title which matches your issue correctly.
See attached a brief Video of How to Select a Title. We hope you find this ‘Helping Hand’ useful.
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides