Second router showed up on my network/changed my gateway.
I had a second router show up in my network last week. Fing shows it as router.asus.com just like my real router. IP address 192.168.1.1 but the MAC says 00:90:4C:X:X:X with the MAC vender Epigram/android. I reset my router and things went back to normal but now it’s back as a gateway. Now it has Gateway 192.168.1.1 (00:90:4C:X:X:X) then under that it has Trusted gateway with my Asus MAC bc:EE:7B:X:X:X.
Any help is very appreciated. I’m kinda new to networking but not computers. Thank you
- 5.4K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 108 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides