Am I being monitored via services on my router and possible camera?
I have 2 services on my router that concern me. IPP- I don't have a printer... Is this just normal service? And Portmaper RPCbind. There is also (what I thought was) our fire stick. But as I looked in to it has an Apache JServe Protocol service on it. The device info looks strange. It says APnP AFTT... When I research that I find cameras... I'm lost. I am or thought I was the only person that could access my router login. I've changed the passwords and rest it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 407 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides