Device not detected on wireless network
Hi, We recently purchased a Fingbox but when trying to add the device to the app it is not detected. The device is showing the green light but after multiple scans it does not show.
Does the router need to have wireless enabled for this to work? We currently have no wifi on the router but 3 access points on the same VLAN with wireless enabled. ( Fingbox is connected to the router in a port that is assigned to the same VLAN as the access points) The router we have is not capable of wireless and we are using access points with a specific SSID for the kids only. The router is a Draytek 2862 and the access points are Draytek AP902c.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 485 Fing Account Change Request
- 977 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides