Is there/will there be a standalone interface for the Fingbox?
Currently Fingbox is attached to a fing app, but it's not always clear what is being done by the device and what is being handled by the app. Periodic speedtests are reported by the box to the app, but a requested speedtest does not utilize the device, it seems. Trying to access the device directly via its IP address shows a static message like "device is being recognized" that never changes.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 485 Fing Account Change Request
- 977 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides