Anyone with a Winston experience Fing disconnects??

Jorge_JJorge_J Member Posts: 2
First Comment
edited December 2019 in Fingbox

Backed an Indiegogo (kickstarter) for Winston, network security, and after setup, began to have intermittent internet connectivity, going on/off online frequently. Fing came offline and back also. Opened a ticket with Winston support and they're looking into the issue. Meanwhile I disconnected Winston to have internet normalcy, which required to reboot the modem, router and Fing. Internet is stable again, but Fing keeps going offline and back online - while everything else in the network is still online. Has anyone acquired a Winston and experience these issues?

Answers

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,174
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi  we will reach out to you privately to investigate further (as we will need to get MAC address, email address etc. I will not ask fir this publicly) Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Jorge_J
  • Jorge_JJorge_J Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Sounds like a plan. Fyi, Winston said it worked well with Fing.

• roaldroald Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    I am having the same problem, but with my Arlo (camera) smart hub. Arlo replaced the hub without effect. Disabling Winston had no effect; it had to be removed. I have reached out to Winston. I did not see a problem with Fing.