Multiple ISP's - Can Fing see them both?
I have 2 ISPs for fail-over. Fing sees my primary (FIOS) no problem, but if I fail-over when FIOS is down, or switch manually to my second (Comcast) Fing still thinks I'm on FIOS. I recognize this is probably not a typical setup and maybe just not something Fing can identify, but has anyone else seen this before?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 879 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides