Splitting internet traffic by country (or server location)
I’ve started a project in which i want to split the internet traffic in our office by server location.
The purpose is to limit the internet speed by the bandwidth and it’s because the internet speed on local resources and the Internet speed on international resources differ by like 10x.
So, it is even possible to do so by using 188.8.131.52 DNS and Access control or maybe other ways?
It’s an interesting question for me and i’ll appreciate every response.
P.S. I’m using Mikrotik routers
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 108 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides