Current Community Issues - FIXED (23rd Dec)
Unfortunately, we have experienced 2 issues over the weekend in relation to the Community Platform:
- Search Bar not working: When you try to search for something, an error screen is appearing - ‘Something has gone wrong’: FIXED
- Display issue - ‘Moderator’ Status: users are being displayed as 'Moderators' (but do not have moderator permissions). - FIXED
We have escalated these issues to our Community Platform partners to query why users are being displayed as 'Moderators' despite not having Moderator permissions & the issue relating to searching for topics.
Apologies for the confusion and thank you for reporting. I will update the Community publicly when this display issue is resolved.
Thank you for reporting & for your patience,
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 877 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides