Any suggestions for my whole network going down?
I switched ISPs and my new provider (Shaw in Canada) uses a Hitron CGNM-2250 modem/router. With Fingbox connected I get speed drops down to 15mbps from 300. My whole network then drops off and nothing can connect. If I reboot the modem I am good for anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour before the network crashes again. I had the ISP swap out the modem for another but same issue. All is good as long as I don’t have the Fingbox connected. Any help would be appreciated!
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 485 Fing Account Change Request
- 977 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides