People tab not displaying?

JFB
JFB Member Posts: 1
edited December 19, 2019 in Fingbox #1
My users (family members being tracked) under the peoples tabs are missing, the people tab is missing entirely for a while now along with its related features like digital presence.  How can I get these back?

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,897
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JFB, can you let us know what version of the app and platform you are using?  aka Android, iOS etc...  A screenshot as well would help as well.  @Ciaran, tagging you as well in case you have a comment ...
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Ciaran
    Ciaran Administrator Posts: 1,180
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc.  If you have a Fingbox and the 'People' tab is not displaying, it would indicate 1 of the following:
    1. You are not signed into an account
    2. You are signed into an account that does not have a Fingbox associated to it
    Sometimes people will sign into a 2nd account that they may have set up by using Apple/Facebook/Google login, in error. For example, I have 2 Fing accounts, my personal 1 with my Fingbox associated and a 2nd account (which is my work account). On my Desktop, my password is 'remembered' for my work account. If I log into my work account inadvertantly on my device, I will not see my Fingbox (and hence People tab).
    I would suggest logging out of the Fing account and then signing back in using the e-mail address associated with the Fingbox.
    If you are still experiencing issues, please Direct Message me with:
    • MAC address of the Fingbox (beside the barcode on the unit)
    • E-mail address associated with the Fingbox
    • Screen shot of your main App display (showing tabs)
    • Finally, a screenshot of the 'Accounts & Settings' page on the Fing App (you can access this by clicking on the Avatar/Gear icon in the top right corner of the display)
    I hope this helps, and please let me know if this helps (I have slightly edited the title of this post to make it easier to search).
    Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)