Netmask /23 do not see all devices

kolorekkolorek Member, Beta Tester Posts: 1
Photogenic
Hi,
I got two networks with /24 mask 172.22.22.0/24 172.22.23.0/24
Then i create ip for fingbox 172.22.22.22 with mask /23 to see both networks, checked the ACLs and the trafic from network 22.0 to 23.0 is accepted. When i make this address static on my computer i can acces 23.0 network. 
So why fingbox do not see devices with 172.22.23.0 adress? The same with desktop app. Can someone help me?

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 2,312
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @kolorek

As I can understand, you are trying to scan two separate network gateways, The IP address range other than Fingbox is separate from the main network gateway on which Fingbox is activated. Fingbox can only manage one network gateway on which it is activated. 

The Fingbox is designed for the average home network. It can manage/control one LAN or VLAN and one 2.4 GHz /5 GHz Wi-Fi network with the same SSID. You will need to pick one of your SSID to monitor/control via the Fingbox.  
    You will have to choose the network you want to monitor/control to put the Fingbox and use the Fing App to access the Fingbox. 

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!