Monthly "Internet Performance Report" is my connection really that bad?
Hi all, I seem to get consistently low scores in my monthly report (1.5 - 2 stars, and bottom 40% usually) my download speed is usually ~100 Mbps. Also the report seems to be inconsistent as for July it shows at the top that I'm in the bottom 34% for my town (1.5 stars), but then later in the report it says top 50% in my town and gives 3 stars, what gives?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 531 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides