What is the best way to protect your network? ;)
I believe there are many people here that protects internet networks and using various products...
my Home network is setup by
- ISP DSL (From so home Cable) ISP Modem
- Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway USG Pro
- Ubiquitin UniFi Switch (48 Port 500w Poe+)
- Ubiquiti Unifi AP Pro
and then all onther devices. Including Synology nas and more.
also to connect we use MAC adresses
is this good and maybe any tips and tricks ;)
And what do you guys have?
Hypnotist, Master Magnetist, Dataist & Believer of future technology!
Hypnotist, Master Magnetist, Dataist & believer of future technology!
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides