Bandwidth Analysis Feature?
Can someone plz tell me when running this feature, is it internal bandwidth being used on the local network or external WAN bandwidth being used or even both?
I ask as I have 4 iPads continuously streaming live live of 9 internal IP cameras, there streaming to the local IP address of each camera but my Wi-Fi is running slow (about 20MB download speed on a Virgin 350mb fibre) Think it might be best to stream my live cam views out to the internet and back in again via port forwarding? Would that make Wi-Fi speeds faster?
Thanks in advanced all
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides