Weird 'moderation' going on with the forums

PoohPooh Member, Beta Tester Posts: 674
500 Likes 500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Agrees
✭✭✭✭✭
I just replied back to a user with a post then notice a couple of typos on it. The second type was where I'd typed tany instead of any. I corrected that then all of a sudden my post was whisked into some sort of 'approval' queue.

What gives?
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Comments

• PoohPooh Member, Beta Tester Posts: 674
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realised I placed this in the wrong area - can a passing mod please move this to "Welcome & Community Feedback" please?
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VioletChepil any idea on this one?
  • GidsterGidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Pooh said:
    Just realised I placed this in the wrong area - can a passing mod please move this to "Welcome & Community Feedback" please?
    moved - but I can't find anything in the moderation or spam queue I'm afraid
    Head of Product at Fing
    Pooh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gidster what's really odd is that the posts turned up a little later that night - at a time when I'm sure you guys were fast asleep!
  • VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pooh not sure if it helps, but I have noticed some significant caching issues on the forum platform. This could be causing it. There is akismet spam bot on the site, but generally, this can be activated if you may type to rapidly etc. I'll check-in with the provider and whether there are any known issues surrounding this one.

Community Manager at Fing

Pooh
  • GidsterGidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Pooh said:
    @Gidster what's really odd is that the posts turned up a little later that night - at a time when I'm sure you guys were fast asleep!
    There have been some posts being caught by the Spam filter that we are releasing first thing the next morning UK time. We will be trying to tune this over the coming weeks
    Head of Product at Fing