CLOSED: What do you think of the Fing community categories?
THIS THREAD WAS PART OF THE FING COMMUNITY FOUNDERS BADGE AND IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW COMMENTS.
THE COMMUNITY FOUNDERS BADGE IS NOW CLOSED, AND ALL REMAINING BADGES WILL BE PROCESSED.
This thread is now closed to new comments. If you are wondering where your badge is - or need any help please DM me here: https://community.fing.com/profile/VioletChepil
Thanks for joining the Fing community.
To start the community, we've developed some categories to help organize questions. The categories we have are related to our products and the broader topics of devices, troubleshooting, smart home and security.
These are the categories we've got live on the community so far.
- Fing App
- Welcome & Community Feedback
- Devices & Security
- General Discussion and Off-Topic
What do you think of the categories we've developed?
Anything missing? Anything we should add?
Let me know your feedback in the comments below.
Community Manager at Fing
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 531 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides