CLOSED: Fing community "Founder" badge
THE COMMUNITY FOUNDERS BADGE IS NOW CLOSED, AND ALL REMAINING BADGES WILL BE PROCESSED.
This thread is now closed to new comments. If you are wondering where your badge is - or need any help please DM me here: https://community.fing.com/profile/VioletChepil
LEGACY FOUNDER INFORMATION:
Thanks for signing up to be a Fing community founder.
I've been working on the new community for months now and am excited to share it with you.
I need some help kicking off the community.
That's why I am asking those who volunteered to be a Fing community founder, to complete a few simple tasks.
Once you complete the tasks you'll be awarded a Fing community founder badge. (You can earn the badge during the beta testing period - August 2019)
How to earn a Fing Community Founder badge:
- Start a relevant new discussion that will help the community grow? (You could ask for help, recommendations, start a feedback thread). Really the goal here is to populate the community with meaningful content that can help others
- Make a helpful and interesting comment on an existing discussion
- Share your feedback in a comment on the Fing Community categories discussion thread (What do you think of the Fing community categories?)
Thank you for your help in kicking off the Fing Community.
I hope you're as excited as I am!
EDIT: This badge will be ending on 29 August 2019 when we open the community more widely! If you haven't done so already, you can still complete the founders tasks beforehand. If you've missed it don't worry - we'll be adding more badges soon!
Community Manager at Fing
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 981 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 105 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 484 Fing Account Change Request
- 975 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 475 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides