Fingbox physical positioning
One of my employees heard me rave so much about me little fingy that he up and went & bought one himself. He loves the technical functionality of it but he's had a devil of a time with how it's physically positioned - to wit, when place on it's side rather than the base, he's had several instances where he's lost connectivity, whereas when his fing is placed in its more natural state, it seems to be generally fine. Are there any known issues with fings placed on their side or is it potentially more likely he's got a slightly diggy fingbox?
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 939 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 895 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides