Fingbox discount on Amazong UK

System
System Administrator Posts: 85
10 Comments Photogenic
admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to the Fingbox category on the community..

Comments

• Odokia
    Odokia Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Dave from the UK here.  Had a sales email from Michelle at Fing saying the Fingbox V2 has a Black Friday deal for 20% off. Clicked the link but the UK Price is still the same as earlier in the week (£99)  The mail says and I quote "Discover our Fingbox on sale, available at Amazon in selected countries from the 25th of November." Is this just the USA only as a bit misleading lol.  Want to buy one and if 20% off is on for the UK I might buy 2 ! :D    If someone can ask the price people to confirm that would be ace :D 
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hi @Odokia
    Welcome to Fing Community! 
    Sorry for this inconvenience. We're investigating, but this is an Amazon issue we are experiencing. 
    We've reached out to Amazon and they advised they are having an internal error - maybe due to Black Friday overload.
    I'm waiting for any feedback from Amazon and our team and will let you know when I have more information!
    Cheers,
    Violet

Community Manager at Fing

Odokia
  • Odokia
    Photogenic First Comment
    Thanks Violet cannot wait eager to get a V2 ASAP <3:D 
  • Odokia
    Photogenic First Comment

Hi Violet any update or will the offer be extended for us in the uk as its only 5 hours 45 mins until the 25th of November is over ;)

• VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok @Odokia
    I have investigated and this deal never came through on Amazon side we are still troubleshooting with them. But we have a lightning deal schedule on Amazon from 6AM-6PM on the UK on Black Friday - this Friday. This will be 20% off too. Are you OK waiting until Friday? Sorry for this inconvenience. 

• Odokia
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Violet,  as long as you have stock and its still 20% off I will be buying 2. <3   Amazon shame on you lol 

VioletChepil
  • VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
     :D:D:D
    That's great if any further issues on Friday let me know!
    Cheers,
    Violet

• Krejar
    Krejar Member Posts: 9
    Second Anniversary Founder Photogenic First Comment
    ✭✭
    To piggy-back off of this topic, I am wondering since I have the v1 Kickstarter version, if I were to upgrade to the current version, would I still be grandfathered in for the app to not have ads in it? Or is that not a problem?
    VioletChepil
  • VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Krejar definitely you will have no ads !! no Fingbox users will see ads !