Fence

Firefly13
Firefly13 Member Posts: 4
Photogenic First Comment

My presence and digital fence are all showing up as Annomised a d nothing is showing up in known or new the last few days

Answers

• VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Firefly13
    Welcome and I hope we can solve.

This is likely because you need to allow new location permissions for iOS 13 and Android 10.
    otherwise Fing App can't get the device and network details like before since these are a new requirement. 
    https://community.fing.com/discussion/830/ios-13-fing-app 

What device are you using and OS version? 

Could you delete/re-install the app and then select OK to accessing location and then set to ALWAYS (for best performance) - Log out and Login from your account and see if that changes anything?
    Let me know.

Community Manager at Fing

Hronos
  • Firefly13
    Firefly13 Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

Ive logged out uninstall and reInstalled. Enabled location and checked all settings still nothing g but annomized devices

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Firefly13 said:

Ive logged out uninstall and reInstalled. Enabled location and checked all settings still nothing g but annomized devices

Hi @Firefly13
    I believe the devices which are showing as anonymized are the one Fingbox is not able to detect the MAC address and thus cant identify if they have been present before nearby or not.
    • Known Devices: a summary of the filtered devices that Fingbox has seen before and have reappeared during the set time.
    • Anonymized Devices: a summary of the devices discovered within the set filters that didn’t connect to a network and therefore haven’t revealed their real MAC address.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!