Can you define quotas for access rather than timeslots for pauses?

I wish for the kids to spend a maximum of e.g 5 hrs per day on the internet, however I also wish for themselves to administer when, they wish to use their daily allowance. 
VioletChepilIdontwantausername_1
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hi there! Thanks for your request. I've turned this into a Fingbox feature request. You can add your upvote for the idea above! just click the uptick as I did to vote for your idea.

Community Manager at Fing

• Hronos
    Hronos Member, Beta Tester Posts: 289
    100 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one!... but how do they interact with the schedule? mmm... sharing access to the account?
    Keep looking up!
  • Hronos - my thought was a count down timer function, which would start every day at e.g. 5 hours, and automatically pause until next day, once 5 hours of surfing/streaming/gaming etc. have been accumulated within a day. Not sure of the technicalities such as background updating of apps for instance, if this type of activity can be differentiated from active surfing.     
  • Hronos
    Hronos Member, Beta Tester Posts: 289
    100 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Idontwantausername_1 Hi!, well you have to take in consideration that FingBox doesn't "count" traffic on the network so, the only way to "count down" time is by been connected to the network, so if they are "alive" at the Wi-Fi but not using it actively it will count as if.

Keep looking up!