Open ports on unknown device
Thanks for everyone’s help on my last question.
I changed wifi password and username. Then did a Fing scan on my network and a device I was unaware of polled up “generic 10.0.079” I scanned for open ports and pinged it
This seems odd. Slave damean freaks me out. I looked on google but everything is in high tech Managua he and im not fluent. Any help for peace of mind or to rectify would be super appreciated.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides