How do you determine approximately how far the device is according to the ping results?
If you want to figure is a device closer to you , or at the other end of the house, would the graph determine this by how far the first point drawn is from the beginning of the ping graph ? So the closer the point is to the beginning , the closer that device would be to you ?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides