[GEEK ALERT] Disney Plus Streaming Starts November 12, 2019

kltaylorkltaylor Member Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭
Be a part of the Founders if you sign up before the service starts.  Go to https://preview.disneyplus.com for more details.
Bring on MCU and Mandalorian! =)
"There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
-Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
Tagged:
VioletChepilHronos

Comments

• VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKAdministrator Posts: 2,232 admin
    Thanks for sharing. I hope I don't sound so out of the loop asking. But what would I be signing up for?
    :smile: 

Community Manager at Fing

• MarcMarc Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    @VioletChepil, on line access to Disney’s myriad movies and tv show offerings. This includes the Marvel universe and star wars movies I would imagine.

EDIT:  A little context, many of the studios that make movies are pulling back from services like Netflix and hulu towards there own offerings.  This is one of them where you will see less of their content on those services.  That also means services like Netflix and Amazon will be making even more content to fill that gap.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    VioletChepilkltaylorHronos
    Thanks @Marc ;

• kltaylorkltaylor Member Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I should have mentioned that.

Disney is moving all of its shows, including its own, MCU, Star Wars and some other channels that they don't which include (to my interest) National Geographic to their own space and subscription service.

Basically, if you want to continue with the Marvel stories, Star Wars, and other shows you'll need to subscribe to this service.
    VioletChepilHronos
    Ahh Ok. I see :) I was thinking it is some kind of competition to Fingbox ^^ 
    Well, I guess their landing page could use some work let's say - so anyone and everyone would know what it is!
    Thanks for the information. 

Ahh Ok. I see :) I was thinking it is some kind of competition to Fingbox ^^ 
    Well, I guess their landing page could use some work let's say - so anyone and everyone would know what it is!
    Thanks for the information. 
    I completely agree.
    And no, I would not post something in our community that would literally be competition for us.  That's a no bueno. =)
    HronosMarc
  • HronosHronos Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    kltaylor said:
    And no, I would not post something in our community that would literally be competition for us.  That's a no bueno. =)
    xD hahaha "no bueno", true!
    Keep looking up!
    VioletChepilMarc
  • HronosHronos Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    BTW, the service is only available in USA?
    Because the only thing I get on that "preview" page is a background and a button that reads: "Mantenme Informado" (kind of: keep me poste)
    Keep looking up!
    VioletChepil
    @kltaylor that is good to know!
    Of course we don't mind discussing competitors too! Maybe they can even be partners. 
    But good to know you have our backs  :) 

(Fist-taps his chest)  I got you, fam! =)
    MarcVioletChepil