Furry and non furry friends... Post your pet

MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,370
100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
✭✭✭✭✭✭

Let me lead off... behold Daphnee, my buddy, a King Charles/Cocker Spaniel Mix....

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
VioletChepilRobinMarcusHronosrootedMosshaiShaeCiarankltaylorbtstanaAlbertW_T_FpikatosteJaystone

Comments

• rootedrooted Gulf Coast, USModerator Posts: 739
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭

My little guy Sidney, he passed away a few months ago. He was a blue (silver), apple head Chihuahua. I miss him so.

Bella, not sure what she is. She is a rescue I've had a couple of years.

RobinMarcCiarankltaylorAlbertW_T_F
  • Stanz358Stanz358 Member Posts: 14
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic

My baby girl

rootedMarcShaeCiarankltaylorAlbertW_T_Fjjvoliver
  • kltaylorkltaylor Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,191
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    Here's our eldest pupper, named Drake:

He is part German Sheppard and part ... something else. =)  We rescued him from our local pound ten or so years ago.  He was literally dropped off 20 minutes before we arrived and fell in love.

This is Yogurt. Yes, you read that right. =)  He was in a litter of two other siblings when we adopted him.  He's a Cattle Dog mix breed, who was rescued out in the desert and then brought to a huge animal adoption where we gave him a home.  The three initially were named 'eggs', 'bacon', and 'yogurt'.  I thought that it would be funny to keep the name and we'll just call him Yogi around the house.

And our newest addition to the puppy pile:

This little tyke won't stay little for long.  A friend where my wife works had to get rid of the Husky mix puppies that he suddenly found one weird day.  This guy was the last one that we stepped up to take.  He's about three weeks old in this picture, but look at the size of that paw!

The original owner had named him 'Meatball'.  He told us of a story when 'Meatball' and his sibling decided to help themselves to a large bag of dog food.  Meatball chewed a hole big enough for his head to fit, while his sibling 'kept 'watch' sitting on top of the bag.  Yes, he's a pudgy boy right now. =)

In tossing around name ideas, the wife and I enjoy Jay and Silent Bob stuff, she yelled out 'Heyyy LUNCHBOX!  Which then turned into Bento Box ... which turned into Bento.  His name is Bento. =)

"They're all good boys, Brant"
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
    MarcCiaranAlbertW_T_Fpikatostejjvoliver
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,370
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28

Bento looks like he is gonna big a Big dog.... time to double lock the food bins!!!!

kltaylorAlbert
  • RainCasterRainCaster My deskMember, Beta Tester Posts: 43
    10 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Awesomes First Answer
    ✭✭
    We have a number of critters- at the top of the heap are two beagles, a GSD, a ragdoll cat and a pond full of koi (200 or so now).

rootedMarcCiaranAlbertW_T_Fpikatostejjvoliver
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 855
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    AH loving these.......ach yous are making me want to get a dog again :smile:
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    AlbertW_T_F
    admin
    Ah I have to jump in on this....this was my dog, he is dead now. But he lived until 16 years of age, for a pedigree Pomeranian is very old (he had a handy life). Some of these dogs can be a bit snappy and temperamental. This little fella was not. He was so placid and just wanted an easy life. Great little fella

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    MarcAlbertW_T_F
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ciaran, go on, hit the shelters...  you know there’s a dog waiting for you....  🐶
    CiaranrootedW_T_F
  • AlbertAlbert Member Posts: 97
    25 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Folks.... i have over 128 animals in our animal sanctuary. I will post a photo of one of them, don't get me started... this forum would run out of space.  But... It is LOVELY to see this thread in this forum.   MARC, thank you for starting this.
    Albert, Co-Founder, Cork Animal Care Society  in Ireland..... and dedicated Fingbox user ( just to please Violet Chepil )
    W_T_F
  • PocobcfingPocobcfing Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    My boy Theo, 11 yrs old & just starting to slow down.
    rootedMarcAlbertW_T_F
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebe, a star amongst stars. She excelled in caring for orphaned kittens in our sanctuary.
    She sadly passed away a year ago, but her memory will live forever.
    Albert

PocobcfingW_T_F
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Albert said:
    Phoebe, a star amongst stars. She excelled in caring for orphaned kittens in our sanctuary.
    She sadly passed away a year ago, but her memory will live forever.
    Albert

Amazing eyes, so soulful..  Sorry to hear of her passing.  I felt the need to say something 'cause I can't bring myself to click on the like button with a topic like this.
    AlbertW_T_F
    ✭✭✭
    Marc.... this section of the forum is lethal for me. We currently have over 129 cats/kittens/dogs here. I better stay away from here. Marc.... she was like no other... kindness embodied. If you saw her washing and cuddling orphaned kittens you'd cry your eyes out !!!
    Albert
    W_T_F
    ✭✭✭
    We rescued these.... aren't they beautiful? They would have been long dead if it were not for this charity which I co-founded.

?
    MarcCiaranW_T_F
    admin
    They are very cute @Albert...sorry, did you say 129 cats & dogs??? You could have your own thread  just for them all :smile:  (I feel like there is a potential plot for a Disney film in there :smile: )

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    W_T_F
    ✭✭✭
    yes.... at one time we were up to 187.
    broke a rib last week in the violent storm we had here... makes my 100hr week, 52 weeks per year a little tough. we have another bad storm here today. Can say that I am truly "Dog" tired ! <Smile>.
  • ChrisBohn1984ChrisBohn1984 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

Scarlett the pug, Jax the English Bulldog, and McKenna the Dachshund.......

CiaranMarcpikatoste
    admin
    Haha, this is fantastic. Soaking up the Sun :)
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
  • KikeKike Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    hello he is Tito ..

rootedMarcpikatoste
  • filbertfilbert Member Posts: 10
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    Here's our little fellow in his cat bed.... Butter wouldn't melt.....

MarcAlbertCiaransethbdw232ç
  • BoomerFTBoomerFT Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    My little gal, Shasta. Was supposed to be my wife's dog -but- she is a daddy's girl. Makes every move I make at home. I always preferred Boxers till this one. We since have added another dog, Lily - a Boxer.
    MarcCiaran
    admin
    Very Very cute :)
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    sethbdw232ç
  • jjvoliverjjvoliver Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

She's such a good girl (some times anyway!)
    Marc