I currently own a Apple Airport Time Capsule and a Motorola cable modem with my Comcast/Xfinity service. I’ve never used their hardware since I am pretty technically savvy.
With Apple’s hardware nearing end of life, I’m looking to upgrade to a new wireless router and a new cable modem (docsys 3.1). What are your recommendations for such new hardware?
- 4.8K All Categories
- 2.5K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 906 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 98 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 36 Network Infrastructure
- 4.3K Ask about Fing
- 379 Fing Account Change Request
- 828 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 459 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides