What is your Ideal Vacation

pdeinselen
pdeinselen Member, Beta Tester Posts: 3
Founder Photogenic First Comment
✭✭
The sky is the limit and you have unlimited budget. Where do you take your vacation, who do you bring and what do you do?
Gidster

Comments

• Lee_Bo
    Lee_Bo Member Posts: 271
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know......I mean, this is my daily view.  Kinda hard to leave this.

PoohVioletChepilGidster
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's amazing @Lee_Bo.
    Mine is definitely a trip to the Greek islands. I love the Greek islands. I'm very jealous of @gidster who is heading there soon! 

Community Manager at Fing

• Gidster
    Gidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2019 #4
    Wow that's amazing @Lee_Bo.
    Mine is definitely a trip to the Greek islands. I love the Greek islands. I'm very jealous of @gidster who is heading there soon! 
    @VioletChepil and I can't wait! I've never had a bad vacation in Greece. But I also love Barbados. And Skiing in France. I'm obviously very lucky! With my Family, obviously 
    Head of Product at Fing
    VioletChepil
  • Pooh
    Pooh Member, Beta Tester Posts: 674
    500 Likes 500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been lucky enough to work in two of my favorite spots in my time, Cape Town and San Francisco, but i'm a humble bear at heart and my happiest place to take a relaxing time off is in South West Wales - Tenby, Saundersfoot and Amroth.

Currently I've found the Hocking Hills, South East of Columbus, Ohio to be very relaxing though.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    VioletChepil
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sounds lovely @Pooh I'll keep those in mind for my next staycation! 

Community Manager at Fing

• pwmeek
    pwmeek Member, Beta Tester Posts: 139
    100 Comments 100 Likes Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    ✭✭✭
    edited August 15, 2019 #7
    LOL - My favorite vacation is when everyone else in the family (currently just my Eva) takes off to some fancy (or ordinary) location leaving me at home. I have all my tools and instruments and books* around me. I continue to do (or not do) exactly what I usually do (or don't do), but I don't feel guilty.
    To be honest, I only like this kind of vacation for 4-6 days. Then I begin to miss her.
    ============== 
    * I once weighed my car and trailer, full and empty, when packing for a few weeks vacation. The difference? About 1700 pounds/770 kg.
    --Pete
    Bon Vivant and Raconteur