Wi-Fi Performance Test - Fing Box

2»

Answers

• Beantown
    Beantown Member Posts: 26
    10 Comments 5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    @VioletChepil- figures out a fix.  After doing everything we discussed, I did a hard reset of my devices (iPhone an iPad).  It now all works again.  Something in my cache apparently interferes with the app maybe?  In any event I will work with your Robin on my return.  Thank you for your help.  Hopefully this exchange helps other users with similar problems 
    VioletChepil
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot for reporting back. I have another member experiencing the same and I'll report this has fixed it!! 

Community Manager at Fing

• Steo80
    Steo80 Member, Beta Tester Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Hello everyone, I also have the same problem with wifi performance, receiving the same error message reported in the first posts. I state that the Fingbox is new and installed only on Saturday 16, it has presented the problem since the beginning. I tried to uninstall the Fing app on my iPhone with iOS 13, without a solution. The Fingbox is connected directly to the router, I wouldn't want to hard reset my phone. Thank you
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Steo80
    We have now released a fix for this yesterday. This is a firmware update which would be deployed to all Fingboxes within 24 hours. You can also force the firmware update by power cycling Fingbox.
    The firmware version should be 1.14.14 
    Let me know if that solves things for you!

Community Manager at Fing