My ex has hacked into my WiFi, phones, Roku, security system and all devices, which I confirmed. Even going as far to add himself as an authorized user on my Comcast home account. With that said, I have (from a new non network connected device) changed all passwords, removed the fake name as an authorized user, am in the process of hard resetting devices, etc...
I am not finding multiple networks at my house that have been set up. Can someone advise why he would be running and using different WiFi networks through my home? Also, is there a way to crack the password so I can see what he is doing, as it clearly has to do with me.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 4.9K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 531 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides