Hi. How can I unlock a new devices.

HispanoHispano Member Posts: 1
In the new software disappear the option to unlock a new device connected to the existing net
kltaylor

Answers

• VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKAdministrator Posts: 2,232 admin
    Hi @Hispano - what do you mean unlock a device?
    I'm not aware of this option. Could you share a screenshot?

Community Manager at Fing

kltaylor
  • kltaylorkltaylor Member Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hispano said:
    In the new software disappear the option to unlock a new device connected to the existing net
    Hi @Hispano and welcome to the community.
    Would you please provide a bit more detail on your question so that we can better assist you with that?  I'm not sure what 'unlocking a device' means.  Did you block a device and need to unblock it now?
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
    VioletChepil
  • Wickedx1Wickedx1 Member Posts: 2
    What kind of a “unlock” are you talking about Hispano. “Sim-card/Network” unlock, Google unlock, “PUK” unlock, etc,. I think 1 of those may be what he’s trying to unlock.
    VioletChepil
  • VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKAdministrator Posts: 2,232 admin
    @hispano please let us know so we can help further. 

Community Manager at Fing

• HronosHronos Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    I think as @kltaylor mention, is a "Fing" locked device he want's to "unlock"...
    @Hispano, if the device is present on your network (and even if not present but still blocked) it will show in the "network" tab of the FingApp, in RED.  You can unlock the device simply choosing it from that list, and in the "manage this device" section of the details are the buttons to unlock (or lock) the device and some other tools you can use on it.

Keep looking up!
    VioletChepil