Delete my account

alejandrodxfalejandrodxf Member Posts: 1
I want to delete my account, what should I do?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Maria, please privately Direct message @Ciaran & @Robin and we will take action for you. Please also include the e-mail address of the Fing account that you would like to delete and if you would like to retain your Community account. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,135
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @alejandrodxf , this is something the Fing staff can do for you.  @VioletChepil , can you help out here?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    VioletChepilkltaylor
  • VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Marc thanks a lot. @alejandrodxf I'm making a ticket from this thread and you'll get an email and then your account can be deleted from there. Let me know any other way I can help. 

Community Manager at Fing

kltaylor
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 273
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭
    @VioletChepil ditto.  I haven't been here in a couple of weeks and I really just came here to look to do this very thing.  Looks like you have all the SME's you need and since I don't come here frequently it's just one more thing I can scratch off my list.  Thanks.
  • VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Lee_Bo I'll DM you.
    I think you only want to delete your community account. (This would be for Fing App account entirely)...

Community Manager at Fing